Project Listing

Shree Ma. Vi. Project

 Village: Jhara-3, Gothbazar. District: Sindhuli Installed Solar PV Size: 680 Wp The project was implemented in collaboration with AEPC, user group and Lotus Energy.  AEPC provided 75% subsidy to the system and remaining 25% of the

View Details
Bhim Ma. Vi. Project

 Village: Chaindanda, Bhedpu. District: Dolakha Installed Solar PV Size: 680 Wp The project was implemented in collaboration with AEPC, user group and Lotus Energy.  AEPC provided 75% subsidy to the system and remaining 25% of the

View Details
Kshatrawati Ma. Vi. Project

 Village: Pipaldanda, Chatrapa. District: Dolakha Installed Solar PV Size: 1.190 kWp The project was implemented in collaboration with AEPC, user group and Lotus Energy.  AEPC provided 75% subsidy to the system and remaining 25% of

View Details
Malikarjun Ma. Vi. Project

 Village: Mud, Mallikarjun. District: Darchula Installed Solar PV Size: 680 Wp The project was implemented in collaboration with AEPC, user group and Lotus Energy.  AEPC provided 75% subsidy to the system and remaining 25% of the

View Details
Kafaldanda Drinking water project

 Village: Keware, Kafaldanda District: Syangja Vertical head to lift water: 220 meter  Quantity of water to lift: 5000 liters per day Installed Solar PV Size: 1.36 kWp The project was implemented in collaboration with AEPC, u

View Details
BGN/Kadoorie Agricultural Aid Association Solar Pumping Project

 An INGO, which has funded the solar powered drinking water pumping project in Tallo Dip, Syangja in western Nepal. Total vertical head of 125 meter height was divided into two stages. To meet this head total of 2.4 kWp solar PV array sun tracking sy

View Details
NREL Tibet project

  Lotus Energy had installed 49 solar home systems in the Nyergo village and 50 in the Lhenpa village in Tibet.  National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), USA has provided the funds for the hardware and installation. Each Solar Home System c

View Details
Products

View more...

ENERGY CALCULATOR

  • - Lamp
  • - Computer
  • - Television
  • - Radio
  • - Fridge
 
Contact Us

Lotus Energy Pvt. Ltd.
1679 Thirbam Sadak - 3,P.O. Box 9219
Bhatbhateni Dhunge Dhara,
Kathmandu, Nepal

Tel: 997-1-4418203
Fax: 997-1-4412924

Email:info@lotusenergy.com.np

OUR PARTNERS