Kshatrawati Ma. Vi. Project

 Village: Pipaldanda, Chatrapa.

District: Dolakha
Installed Solar PV Size: 1.190 kWp
The project was implemented in collaboration with AEPC, user group and Lotus Energy. 
AEPC provided 75% subsidy to the system and remaining 25% of the system cost was borne by the user group.
 With implementation of this project the students and the teachers of the school now has the opportunity to learn about the computer technology
 which obviously will help in their educational growth.


  • - Lamp
  • - Computer
  • - Television
  • - Radio
  • - Fridge
Contact Us

Lotus Energy Pvt. Ltd.
1679 Thirbam Sadak - 3,P.O. Box 9219
Bhatbhateni Dhunge Dhara,
Kathmandu, Nepal

Tel: 997-1-4418203
Fax: 997-1-4412924